1 post • joined 27 May 2011
Half a Job
I echo the others. I live a stones throw away from my exchange the property less than 70 yards away has 24mb broadband yet im told by BT its not due to be roled out in my area for atleast another 6 months.
They refuse to tell me which street box i'm connected to as I'm sure we're connected to the same box, yet because I'm with Sky they will not entertain my call.
How about BT finish the jobs in the areas they're in. Else all you'll keep getting is frustrated customers with inferior drop out broadband to their neighbours.
Yes rural is important but they're all they're adding is more enoyed customers to their list.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide