1 post • joined Thursday 26th May 2011 13:30 GMT
I'm getting a little tired of saying this all the time, but have you told Amazon about your problems with their device? If every person who has a problem with the Kindle sent their feedback to Amazon, we'd have our custom screensavers. It happened with page numbers. Amazon claims to be the most 'consumer oriented company in the world'. As a journalist, it is your job not only to bitch about the tech you use, but to help your readers realise that as customers of Amazon, Amazon is accountable TO THEM. And while you're drafting that feedback email, make sure you mention that you want to read ePub files on your Kindle!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?