2 posts • joined 26 May 2011
Not sure about the glasses pain
I've had the NS-1000's for about a year now... and think they're brilliant. I don't have any pain using them with glasses though!
The same guide I followed. It's a worthwhile hack that brings me endless enjoyment. For the intrpid who try it, a good resource for wallpapers is http://kindlewallpapers.tumblr.com/
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone