5 posts • joined Tuesday 24th May 2011 12:35 GMT
great retro article as usual, only thing to mention was the "social" aspect was more everyone hanging round the streetfighter 2 ARCADE than the console, back in the days when heading to the arcades was the more social aspect of gaming with your mates, and beating them in public to show your social geek status
RE: Iphone LTE
I was never under any illusion from the start that just just because the iphone4 had the number 4 in it, that it didn't necessarily mean that it was a "4G" LTE capable handset. It was just a question in regards to its capabilities, so no need to act like a dick. Are you clear on that? Okay then.
Silly question but...
Good article, interesting read.
can current handsets (such as the iphone 4, as i have one) be able to use the LTE frequency when it becomes live in order to gain faster connectivity, or would this require a new technology within the handset to access this (ie... the iphone 4's successor)
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month