5 posts • joined 24 May 2011
Mortal Kombat Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
great retro article as usual, only thing to mention was the "social" aspect was more everyone hanging round the streetfighter 2 ARCADE than the console, back in the days when heading to the arcades was the more social aspect of gaming with your mates, and beating them in public to show your social geek status
tsk tsk,. should really have hirens installed on a USB pen, with all your portable software on it also, then you dont need anything else, nice idea with the dropbox/portable combo :P
RE: Iphone LTE
I was never under any illusion from the start that just just because the iphone4 had the number 4 in it, that it didn't necessarily mean that it was a "4G" LTE capable handset. It was just a question in regards to its capabilities, so no need to act like a dick. Are you clear on that? Okay then.
Silly question but...
Good article, interesting read.
can current handsets (such as the iphone 4, as i have one) be able to use the LTE frequency when it becomes live in order to gain faster connectivity, or would this require a new technology within the handset to access this (ie... the iphone 4's successor)
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR