2 posts • joined 24 May 2011
Didn't Telsa plan to build a global power transmission system from Long Island? I think that he probably completed it and that it was used as part of the Philadephia Experiment. The US military are probably a bit strapped and trying to release it commercially now.
I've got an Archos 101...
And I think it's pretty good for the money. I bought it instead of a kindle because safari bookshelf doesn't play nicely with them. But actually, it's a whole lot more useful than that, and since the IPlayer app came out, I've even been watching a fair bit of telly on it.
Ok, so you have to mess about a little to get android market on it, but I'm a techie, so I'm not adverse to a noodle. Unlike all those iOS lusers...
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked