2 posts • joined 21 May 2011
You've missed the point
The point is that there were better ways for Astrolabe to handle this than essentially throwing a tantrum, picking up their ball and going home. The end result being to alienate the world at large and cripple potentially critical industries.
Legal action is a last resort for when civilised people cannot find common ground. For legal action to be rendered as the default reaction is unacceptable. Yes, this applies to business as well.
Jumping on the Bandwagon
Of course this is related to the April compromise! It's called 'jumping on the bandwagon'.
Now that the world knows that the security at Sony is appalling, everything becomes a target.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER