2 posts • joined Saturday 21st May 2011 14:57 GMT
You've missed the point
The point is that there were better ways for Astrolabe to handle this than essentially throwing a tantrum, picking up their ball and going home. The end result being to alienate the world at large and cripple potentially critical industries.
Legal action is a last resort for when civilised people cannot find common ground. For legal action to be rendered as the default reaction is unacceptable. Yes, this applies to business as well.
Jumping on the Bandwagon
Of course this is related to the April compromise! It's called 'jumping on the bandwagon'.
Now that the world knows that the security at Sony is appalling, everything becomes a target.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support