3 posts • joined 12 Jun 2007
The Future is Green,
get wind of it.
LOL, was on your site before or after getting involved with Orange? Nice ideas Ben!
a year of free credit monitoring?
So all these leaked details will suddenly disappear during the course of a year?
The workers can get new numbers so their old details are invalid then?
Not good enough, can happen to any one anywhere, my old employer was trying to email all our names, address, DOB, nat ins no, bank details in an Excel Spreadsheet lastyear. The people in charge have no clue!
passes the Acid2 test
Well it passes the Acid2 test like does Konquerer from which it is evolved.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL