3 posts • joined Tuesday 12th June 2007 12:12 GMT
a year of free credit monitoring?
So all these leaked details will suddenly disappear during the course of a year?
The workers can get new numbers so their old details are invalid then?
Not good enough, can happen to any one anywhere, my old employer was trying to email all our names, address, DOB, nat ins no, bank details in an Excel Spreadsheet lastyear. The people in charge have no clue!
passes the Acid2 test
Well it passes the Acid2 test like does Konquerer from which it is evolved.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action