1 post • joined 20 May 2011
HTC sent me an email today offering me an item from their online accessory store (up to the value of £50) to apologise for the delay with my repair. They've only actually had my phone since last week and said in this update that it will be returned, repaired, to me on May 25th (total of 11 working days days - they originally said 10). Assuming they keep their word, I'm very happy with that. I didn't even complain in the first place!
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion