1 post • joined 20 May 2011
HTC sent me an email today offering me an item from their online accessory store (up to the value of £50) to apologise for the delay with my repair. They've only actually had my phone since last week and said in this update that it will be returned, repaired, to me on May 25th (total of 11 working days days - they originally said 10). Assuming they keep their word, I'm very happy with that. I didn't even complain in the first place!
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen