8 posts • joined 12 Jun 2007
NYPD desperate to cut Apple crime
Excluding Apple product related thefts, the crime rate in NYC actually fell last year. Instead of which it rose. Therefore those hardbitten cops with performance targets to meet will pursue any avenue to reduce iCrime. See: http://9to5mac.com/2012/12/28/new-york-city-mayor-bloomberg-blames-iphones-ipads-for-increase-in-crime/
Parliament full of thieves?
What a surprise...
better Lisa Simpson than Lionel Hutz.
Where's the pun in that?
Clearly the Force is strong with these ones.
About-face on Apple's battery policy?
Surely you mean: volte face?
Worth checking out an opinion piece on Apple innovation in The Economist: http://www.economist.com/opinion/displaystory.cfm?story_id=9302662
"[Apple's] real skill lies in stitching together its own ideas with technologies from outside and then wrapping the results in elegant software and stylish design" The Economist 7 June 2007
There are also articles on Steve Jobs and the iPhone in the current issue.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide