8 posts • joined 12 Jun 2007
NYPD desperate to cut Apple crime
Excluding Apple product related thefts, the crime rate in NYC actually fell last year. Instead of which it rose. Therefore those hardbitten cops with performance targets to meet will pursue any avenue to reduce iCrime. See: http://9to5mac.com/2012/12/28/new-york-city-mayor-bloomberg-blames-iphones-ipads-for-increase-in-crime/
Parliament full of thieves?
What a surprise...
better Lisa Simpson than Lionel Hutz.
Where's the pun in that?
Clearly the Force is strong with these ones.
About-face on Apple's battery policy?
Surely you mean: volte face?
Worth checking out an opinion piece on Apple innovation in The Economist: http://www.economist.com/opinion/displaystory.cfm?story_id=9302662
"[Apple's] real skill lies in stitching together its own ideas with technologies from outside and then wrapping the results in elegant software and stylish design" The Economist 7 June 2007
There are also articles on Steve Jobs and the iPhone in the current issue.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball