2 posts • joined 12 May 2011
Let's hope it is more reliable than a Garmin
As much as I love my Garmin Dakota 20, I'm now on my third. Customer support is all well and good but twice I've turned mine on to find that it has either forgotten everything (all built-in maps, tracks, waypoints, the lot) or won't even boot. Good job I wasn't camping in the middle of nowhere.
Remember kids, take a map with you. Technology is all well and good in the living room, but once outside it is a different matter.
If phones really did affect bees, we'd be hearing about large colony losses in metropolitan areas. As it is London beekeepers, for example, do very well and are thriving. Explain that!
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market