1 post • joined 10 May 2011
If you are going to quote compressed data rates for comparisons between vendors, you could at least do the same calculations for data rate.
Also, if you are going to tout that one vendor has finally converted to 32 channels, at least mention that other vendors have already been doing 32 channels for several years - this isn't industry leading, but following.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND