1 post • joined 10 May 2011
If you are going to quote compressed data rates for comparisons between vendors, you could at least do the same calculations for data rate.
Also, if you are going to tout that one vendor has finally converted to 32 channels, at least mention that other vendors have already been doing 32 channels for several years - this isn't industry leading, but following.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes