2 posts • joined Monday 9th May 2011 21:53 GMT
Should you really be suprised?
I think not this is microsofts way of life. There should have been extensive testing on the platforms this brick was going to be sold on. I'm a Linux user, have been for more than 15 years and my HTC Amaze runs Android. I can't comment on your woes because desktop and phone both run flawlessly. Always have. I'm sure microsoft will have this all straightened out just before the release of Brick 9 and as usual support for you guys will be suspended.
There going Corperate!
The writing is all over the wall guys, I've seen this before. Selling a company in this way is the results you see. When investors come in and start running the show the way they feel it should be, the first people to go is upper management. This is the end of ubuntu as we new it. Many times upper management leave on statements to peruse other things its there way of getting out without the "fired" attached to it but the truth is ubuntu has fallen by way of redhat. I am so sorry this has happened and have since left ubuntu as a long time user since 6 was released and moved to linuxmint debian xfce.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?