1 post • joined 9 May 2011
Uncompressed transfer rate is 'just' 250Mbps
It looks like IBM's assumed compression ratio is 2.6:1. The spec sheets on the IBM site describe the 'native sustained data rate (uncompressed)' as 250Mbps, putting it only slightly ahead of the T10000c. (source: http://public.dhe.ibm.com/common/ssi/ecm/en/tsd03127usen/TSD03127USEN.PDF)
It's still an impressive looking bit of kit though!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER