1 post • joined 9 May 2011
Uncompressed transfer rate is 'just' 250Mbps
It looks like IBM's assumed compression ratio is 2.6:1. The spec sheets on the IBM site describe the 'native sustained data rate (uncompressed)' as 250Mbps, putting it only slightly ahead of the T10000c. (source: http://public.dhe.ibm.com/common/ssi/ecm/en/tsd03127usen/TSD03127USEN.PDF)
It's still an impressive looking bit of kit though!
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats