1 post • joined 9 May 2011
Uncompressed transfer rate is 'just' 250Mbps
It looks like IBM's assumed compression ratio is 2.6:1. The spec sheets on the IBM site describe the 'native sustained data rate (uncompressed)' as 250Mbps, putting it only slightly ahead of the T10000c. (source: http://public.dhe.ibm.com/common/ssi/ecm/en/tsd03127usen/TSD03127USEN.PDF)
It's still an impressive looking bit of kit though!
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix