5 posts • joined Sunday 8th May 2011 23:14 GMT
The video for the dv6 states that it has a full HD screen, so either the article or the video has it wrong. Just a shame that HP have decided to plaster the laptop with stupid labels such as "HP TrueVision HD" next to the webcam. When will they learn that less is more?
Not just The Sun
They have also taken down the website the Times - times.co.uk, and two other News International websites newsint.co.uk and newsinternational.co.uk. At least at the time of writing this comment..
London? 8.8Mbps. Ha! Where I live firmly in zone 2 so hardly out of the sticks I have no Infinity (despite the exchange being enabled), no Virgin Media, and the best BT could give me was 3.5Mbps. I'm switching to O2 who reckon they can give me 7Mbps over the same phone line through which BT could only provide 3.5. I'll believe it when it happens..
This argument (AC 07:58) is quite possibly one of the worst arguments that I have ever read. Macs are good because people in Starbucks use them. And Starbucks' clientele are clearly the height of society. Lmao. Oh dear..
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat