6 posts • joined 4 May 2011
Do you think the local Mayor has to follow IKEA's advice, and "periodically tighten the screws to ensure stability" on the road signs ?
Coat taken and taxi booked - "To the Market Hall Alfred! Must purchase more tat-based crack"
Re: NEVER MIND HAN SOLO, WHAT ABOUT LUKE SKYWALKERS HEAD!!!
Mark Hamill was in a car crash IIRC, hence the scars and that.
IIRC IPX/SPX didn't scale very well, whereas TCP/IP did. I remember routers having to be configured for IPX/SPX and it was all broadcast, very chatty, just what you need for a network protocol lol.
Doom LANs with ipxspx - those were the days indeed.
Re: Widows 8?
I thought it was a reference to the crime drama, "She's out - in - out - in - out". Poor old Dolly Rawlings.
God this game was tosh - I remember Amiga Format back in the day spooging non-stop about it.
Bubble Bobble was miles better.
VM prove they are no different than any other firm - screw the IT bods.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER