4 posts • joined 3 May 2011
It's not just the separation of business and personal email, that's easy, it;'s the separation of business and personal everything, including apps. So the user can install a personal app that has no access to corporate data for example.
Just ordered one, will find out if this really works as well as claimed.
The SIM is Rogers, so a Canadian Version. maybe this one
Galaxy S II LTE
The Vox is an LCD based android reader.
6 is available
The link below shows how to use the Sprint version on your Verizon phone.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great