4 posts • joined 3 May 2011
It's not just the separation of business and personal email, that's easy, it;'s the separation of business and personal everything, including apps. So the user can install a personal app that has no access to corporate data for example.
Just ordered one, will find out if this really works as well as claimed.
The SIM is Rogers, so a Canadian Version. maybe this one
Galaxy S II LTE
The Vox is an LCD based android reader.
6 is available
The link below shows how to use the Sprint version on your Verizon phone.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked