4 posts • joined 3 May 2011
It's not just the separation of business and personal email, that's easy, it;'s the separation of business and personal everything, including apps. So the user can install a personal app that has no access to corporate data for example.
Just ordered one, will find out if this really works as well as claimed.
The SIM is Rogers, so a Canadian Version. maybe this one
Galaxy S II LTE
The Vox is an LCD based android reader.
6 is available
The link below shows how to use the Sprint version on your Verizon phone.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats