4 posts • joined 3 May 2011
It's not just the separation of business and personal email, that's easy, it;'s the separation of business and personal everything, including apps. So the user can install a personal app that has no access to corporate data for example.
Just ordered one, will find out if this really works as well as claimed.
The SIM is Rogers, so a Canadian Version. maybe this one
Galaxy S II LTE
The Vox is an LCD based android reader.
6 is available
The link below shows how to use the Sprint version on your Verizon phone.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...