4 posts • joined 3 May 2011
It's not just the separation of business and personal email, that's easy, it;'s the separation of business and personal everything, including apps. So the user can install a personal app that has no access to corporate data for example.
Just ordered one, will find out if this really works as well as claimed.
The SIM is Rogers, so a Canadian Version. maybe this one
Galaxy S II LTE
The Vox is an LCD based android reader.
6 is available
The link below shows how to use the Sprint version on your Verizon phone.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer