2 posts • joined 2 May 2011
Registering a Roku without a credit card number
Although the default web-based Roku registration process asks for a credit card number, it's possible to register your Roku device without a credit card number by going to the URL https://owner.roku.com/signup-nocc instead of the default http://www.roku.com/link URL. If you registered already with a credit card, you can always call Roku support and ask them and they'll remove the credit card number from your account.
OpenVMS 8.4 supports a wide variety of Integrity hardware, not just BL8x0 i2 blades
Re: "You cannot slap OpenVMS 8.4, the most current release, on any Integrity machine, and in fact, it is only supported on the BL8X0 i2 blades" <
Actually, OpenVMS 8.4 supports a wide variety of Integrity machines -- see the complete list in the OpenVMS 8.4 Software Product Description at http://h71000.www7.hp.com/doc/spdalphaintegrity84.pdf
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?