1 post • joined 10 Nov 2006
Mosquitos are most attracted if you consume Dairy Products
Back in the 1990's I watched a news report on the subject of mosquito bites.. a university had been breeding mosquitos and testing the effect diet had on a persons susceptibility to being bitten. What they found was that people who had eaten dairy products where bitten numerous times while others who hadn't had any Dairy products remained unbitten or only occasionally bitten. Even in a large group the mosquitos would only single out the person who had consumed dairy products. I have observed this myself over the last 15 years, both with myself and friends. I used to be one of those people who were eaten alive if there were any mosquitos within a mile radius. I also used to consume a fair amount of milk and Dairy products. Now if I know I'm going to be anywhere that mosquito bites are likely within the next day or two I will stop drinking milk or eating Dairy Products. I now rarely get bitten, and when I do it is ALWAYS within a day of consuming dairy products. I've been out with groups of friends on dozens and dozens of occasions and without fail the people getting bitten have consumed dairy products within 24 hours and those that aren't didn't. Test it for yourself. Everybody I've told about it has found it to be true with them, they get bitten with dairy, they don't without. I used to hate the outdoors growing up because mosquitos... I owe my current enjoyment of the outdoors to the chance viewing of that newscast.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER