12 posts • joined Wednesday 27th April 2011 11:51 GMT
Why stop at peripheral images?
A Kinect style positioning sensor combined with a 360 degree projector...
Fastest broadband in Europe? Top of the Championship isn't Top of the Premier League.
The nice feature of the proposed K-Max version is that you can still have a pilot in the cabin.
Use the AI for simple Point A to Point B resupply mission or assign a pilot if it's more complicated.
I can't see the K-Max being used for MEDEVAC or personnel transport without serious modification though.
If you don't let folks buy Apps, then App sales will be lower.
A large number of Android tablet owners are currently unable to buy apps via the marketplace, at all, even in the UK.
A search for "This item cannot be installed on your device" will give an idea of how many are affected.
Responses from Google have been slow in coming, stock in nature and haven't provided a solution.
These are Q1 figures alone, not a year-long results.
By licensing at relatively low royalty levels, manufacturers are happy to continue to license the technology and less likely to switch architectures.
As a result, as long as ARM based chips are being manufactured, ARM Holdings will continue to watch the royalties roll in.
£50m profit every quarter (assuming each quarter is the same) for the foreseeable future is very nice, thank you very much.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps