2 posts • joined 27 Apr 2011
So Google is blocking a site that scraps it's content, removes it's sources of revenue and then makes it available? What's the problem with that? Google is a profit making company not a charity.
You do know what you paying for
You do know what you're going to get - you just don't know if you are going to get it. You will only pay for the specific tickets you have requested if you are lucky enough to get them.
At no point do you pay for something that you didn't know what it was at the time of ordering.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24