2 posts • joined 27 Apr 2011
So Google is blocking a site that scraps it's content, removes it's sources of revenue and then makes it available? What's the problem with that? Google is a profit making company not a charity.
You do know what you paying for
You do know what you're going to get - you just don't know if you are going to get it. You will only pay for the specific tickets you have requested if you are lucky enough to get them.
At no point do you pay for something that you didn't know what it was at the time of ordering.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide