2 posts • joined 27 Apr 2011
So Google is blocking a site that scraps it's content, removes it's sources of revenue and then makes it available? What's the problem with that? Google is a profit making company not a charity.
You do know what you paying for
You do know what you're going to get - you just don't know if you are going to get it. You will only pay for the specific tickets you have requested if you are lucky enough to get them.
At no point do you pay for something that you didn't know what it was at the time of ordering.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date