1 post • joined 25 Apr 2011
Vodafail is a great name for these guys. They fail in all aspects of service. My 10+ years relationship with them is over simply because they dont give a monkeys about anything I have to say to them. They respond with "couldnt care less" attitudes and their response to my complaints is to offer me an upgrade to my service - at extra charge- of course, and a new 24 month contract! Guess what Vodafail, I dont want a new 24 month contract! I WANT OUT!
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp