7 posts • joined 21 Apr 2011
they are not sure and dont have grounds to rule out the possibility they have obtained the security question with out that it is useless
so i see now lol
yes i see there could be an issue the only issue i have so far is no psn for now ......havent recieved an email yet eother tho
couldnt log into site
no news is good news on the account aspect of things
my friend was online yesterday
i was telling a friend ..via facebook.....about the outage.He checked his system and he was able to get on the psn........?............when he called sony they said his system was hacked for usage and they are taking in his system to replace it for ....free....i say not bad for a free service.See sony is not bad and own up to thier responsibilities please be patient
worse things than this going on
how about we focus out attention to our brave brothers and sisters that are getting wounded or dieing so we can even have this .......get a grip people itl come back on ......go play mafia wars!!!
ya happy if people who suck so bad and have to cheat would all sell thier playstations
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market