7 posts • joined 21 Apr 2011
RE: Yeah, yeah whatever
Lighten up, Francis.
Well, HiGene, at least you're putting to rest that stereotype about redheads being fiery and hot-tempered.
Will be nice once they finish it
Right now menu just has a refresh item. If you're editing a spreadsheet, you should get the option to insert functions into cells etc.
Huh, my version is not censored. I get all seven dirty words. Most of them come out as English with a Spanish/German/French accent. I never knew I was able to speak so many languages!
The only thing that seems to be broken is it refuses to translate "whacked" from US English into UK English. It keeps telling me that I'm trying to translate the same language. Silly app!
How about this game? You put the goldfish in a pool, then attach a squishy piece of food to a little hook with a barb on it, put the hook on a clear piece of line, and try to get the goldfish to bite the food. We could call the food "bait." If the goldfish bites the "bait", then you jerk on the line and impale its mouth on the hook, and pull it out of the water. The person who catches the most fish this way wins.
Oh wait, goldfish are cute and furry and cuddly. Therefor this is obviously cruel and stressful to the goldfish.
I will notify the cops of my thoughtcrime immediately.
mapdroyd is good
Forevermap on Android only covers Europe. Mapdroyd is also free, and has maps for the whole world. Downloads are quick too.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs