7 posts • joined Thursday 21st April 2011 09:25 GMT
Huh, my version is not censored. I get all seven dirty words. Most of them come out as English with a Spanish/German/French accent. I never knew I was able to speak so many languages!
The only thing that seems to be broken is it refuses to translate "whacked" from US English into UK English. It keeps telling me that I'm trying to translate the same language. Silly app!
How about this game? You put the goldfish in a pool, then attach a squishy piece of food to a little hook with a barb on it, put the hook on a clear piece of line, and try to get the goldfish to bite the food. We could call the food "bait." If the goldfish bites the "bait", then you jerk on the line and impale its mouth on the hook, and pull it out of the water. The person who catches the most fish this way wins.
Oh wait, goldfish are cute and furry and cuddly. Therefor this is obviously cruel and stressful to the goldfish.
I will notify the cops of my thoughtcrime immediately.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action