2 posts • joined 19 Apr 2011
Do electric, hybrid, hydrogen 1 man x thousands all taking 100 sq ft of road space at 8;45 am in the morning resolve congestion and the crappy commuting lives we lead?
Oh dear 2
It's going to look like Vulgaria (in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang for you youngsters). That's why the tourists come to London, coz they think it's Vulgaria and to try and spot Baron Bomburst...
- iPad? More like iFAD: This is why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them