6 posts • joined Tuesday 19th April 2011 11:26 GMT
That's no moon, oh, actually it is
It's better on the bus
We have had the "Infinity and beyond" date moved three times now. They even have the gall to stick a "Fibre-broadband is here" on our local green box.
We only get 1.0mbps on the line to our house. I was on a local bus between Gloucester and Cheltenham the other day that had free WiFi. I tested the bandwidth on my phone and got 1.27mbps.
The bus has a better Internet connection than my house, FU BT.
They don't do it because they don't know why they should
I suspect the reason why companies like the one I work for (and who's social media policy forbids me from naming) don't do MI/BI is they don't have the depth of experience in their business to know why they should.
Well, that and the fact that it might be used by the board to sack them for being useless t***s.
Why bring your master a stick they could hit you with?
The greatest missed opportunity of the twentieth century was Kyle Minogue not playing Halo Jones.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support