12 posts • joined 11 Jun 2007
yeah yeah yeah. now stop slapping your own back and say something funny, monkey boy. that's what we don't pay you for.
that's some spectacularly bad photoshopping there. the girl on the beach is presumably showing off the device's excellent 190 degree viewing angle arc. impressive stuff.
erm... why does your Android not look like my Android?
is it because you've actually reviewed HTC Sense running on an older version of Android? or is that what ICS looks like?
if it's the former, it seems a bit weird to review the latest version of each of the other three OSs, but then review an old version of Android with some weird manufacturer specific hacks on top.
swing and a miss.
576 MB RAM
I'm using a Motorola Milestone with 256 MB of ram. After Motorola completely screwed up the update to 2.2 and then wrote it off as a supported product, I went to xda-developers who had Gingerbread (2.3) running nice and smoothly on the Milestone. that's with 256MB of RAM.
how much of a pig is this Sense thing?
Now I can not use OpenOffice AND LibreOffice! i'm pumped!
i'm an Everton fan and i'm absolutely sickened by the Register's use of the colour red (the colour of our rivals Liverpool) on Everton match days. I can't believe you are so brazenly insulting thousands and thousands of Everton fans like this. You foul, disgusting, heartless scum are clearly not the kind of people I want to do business with.
Pretty damn good
i've been playing with mine for almost a week now, and it is awfully good. basically everything you would expect to be good is, so i'll only add the negatives i can think of;
- lack of sat nav. i know it's got moto nav, but it's only a trial so that doesn't count. i hope the google one gets released soon.
- apostrophe on the keyboard. it's an alt key instead of a default one. petty, i know, but i use apostrophes a lot. it does auto add them to some words, but not to others where it's usages dependant... like its vs it's.
- the bundled power cable is reeeeally short. it barely reaches from my floor to my bedside table.
err... that's all i can think of. it's just a really good phone. 85% seems a tad low to me.
p.s.- you can sync your facebook contacts with an app.
bloody love the Corrs
I bloody love the Corrs.
BSc Basket Weaving
if you put anything in such pride of place on your CV, you'll look like a MENTAL person. whether it's a religion, a hobby or a quote in Klingon; your CV's going right in the bin.
Chris W and all other racists
Dear Chris W and all other backward racist simpletons,
Voting for the BNP isn't a protest vote. It simply shows you're a racist and too cowardly to admit it.
If you want to protest, turn up and spoil your vote or get involved in the bloody process.
Although most courier companies are terrible, Business Post have to be the worst. I'm assuming everyone rejoicing at this either missed that Business Post were taking over the deliveries or have never had the misfortune of using them.
BillyG, to remind us that there's always something worse (balmer).
Glasgow, not Scotland
If anyone had bothered to read the report, they'd quickly see that the only problem (as highlighted within the report) with Scotland, is Glasgow and the surrounding regions.
And as we all know, Glasgow's half Irish and half English. So the problem's been misassigned.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'