10 posts • joined 15 Apr 2011
Couple of shorts
and the cake is a reality
Re: Or, in plain English...
Cern's budget is controlled via international treaty and has been for the last 60 years according to Prof Brian Cox. So no
This just in
Read that headline in the voice of Mark Radcliffe
Some people set them to stupid names just to entertain the neighbours.
As a whole the universe is expanding that doesn't mean that locally things can't move towards each other.
Just an excuse to link to
Just tried sunspider on Galaxy S2 as well. Got 3431 on mine.
That's a bit harsh Danny
Looking forward to the cake
we are committed to operating as efficiently as possible
That is all.
Any Culuture if done well
Would be interesting to see how they'd do the Killing Time scene when it rips through the other ships in about a second
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?