10 posts • joined 15 Apr 2011
"This erection satisfied Express engineers’ needs for the following 40 years, but in the late 1970s it was decided they had to have something rather larger."
Engineers are always size queens.
Re: A whole new meaning.....
We're saving those jokes for the mission to Uranus.
I, for one, welcome our new giant cnidarian overlords.
Ground Control to Colonel Sanders.
I, for one, welcome our crispy-fried alien overlords.
Re: Liquid water
So, what you're saying is that it's cold outside and there's no kind of atmosphere?
Sounds like fun, fun, fun in the sun, sun, sun.
What about sound?
How loud is a Pin Drop in Swedish Wankers?
@This side up
" why use 256 sensors, a processor and loads of interfacing hardware to do what you could easily do with a knob? "
In other words, never use your arse for a task you can do with your knob.
Only a matter of time
until your password gets cracked.
You're not thinking this all the way through.
"This profiteering and bureaucratic empire-preservation won't go away overnight because of one Predator strike, of course, or even hundreds of Predator strikes."
Pick the right targets and you can put an end to quite a bit of bureaucratic nonsense.
You might be a redneck if
your first thought was how this technology could be used to build a more efficient still.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide