3 posts • joined 14 Apr 2011
My experience was that It was an issue if the powerpoints were in the same mains run as the Ethernet over Power circuit (in my case the solar panels and attempted Ethernet shared a cable from a shed to the main building). Other circuits are working fine.
"...Just as the attackers have evolved, so the security industry needs to adopt new architectural models and techniques to deliver appropriate protection without imposing unnecessary costs. ...."
I don't think we need a NEW architectural model - with today's frameworks it is possible to construct an architecural model for an enterprise that does take into account the realities of data replication.
What we do need is more diligent application of architectural approaches.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs