3 posts • joined 14 Apr 2011
My experience was that It was an issue if the powerpoints were in the same mains run as the Ethernet over Power circuit (in my case the solar panels and attempted Ethernet shared a cable from a shed to the main building). Other circuits are working fine.
"...Just as the attackers have evolved, so the security industry needs to adopt new architectural models and techniques to deliver appropriate protection without imposing unnecessary costs. ...."
I don't think we need a NEW architectural model - with today's frameworks it is possible to construct an architecural model for an enterprise that does take into account the realities of data replication.
What we do need is more diligent application of architectural approaches.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat