1 post • joined 14 Apr 2011
Not just C I A?
I like the whitepaper's take on breaking down the aspects of security into more practical bites. I wouldn't recommend sharing this paper with our clients, this is a very security professional audience focus. I would recommend keeping things simple, there is a benefit to maintaining Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability as a selling tool to interested parties when talking about security practices.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON