1 post • joined 14 Apr 2011
Not just C I A?
I like the whitepaper's take on breaking down the aspects of security into more practical bites. I wouldn't recommend sharing this paper with our clients, this is a very security professional audience focus. I would recommend keeping things simple, there is a benefit to maintaining Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability as a selling tool to interested parties when talking about security practices.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market