1 post • joined 14 Apr 2011
Not just C I A?
I like the whitepaper's take on breaking down the aspects of security into more practical bites. I wouldn't recommend sharing this paper with our clients, this is a very security professional audience focus. I would recommend keeping things simple, there is a benefit to maintaining Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability as a selling tool to interested parties when talking about security practices.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix