1 post • joined 14 Apr 2011
Not just C I A?
I like the whitepaper's take on breaking down the aspects of security into more practical bites. I wouldn't recommend sharing this paper with our clients, this is a very security professional audience focus. I would recommend keeping things simple, there is a benefit to maintaining Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability as a selling tool to interested parties when talking about security practices.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars