5 posts • joined 14 Apr 2011
Indeed. It's the worst atrocity the world has seen since 11/9.
The OED is obviously written by a bunch of jits.
Anybody know why the nexuses don't have SD cards?
Salary is only part of it
In the US, an employee's health insurance and other benefits cost a company nearly as much as his salary. So the average laid-off employee would be paid roughly $50k annually, which isn't high by CA tech worker standards.
(1) The purpose of the supercap on the flash DIMM is to store enough power so that when main supply drops, the flash controller can itself down properly with no advance warning.
(2) The flash DIMM is probably not connected electrically to the memory hub; only the power pins are used.
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU