5 posts • joined 14 Apr 2011
Indeed. It's the worst atrocity the world has seen since 11/9.
The OED is obviously written by a bunch of jits.
Anybody know why the nexuses don't have SD cards?
Salary is only part of it
In the US, an employee's health insurance and other benefits cost a company nearly as much as his salary. So the average laid-off employee would be paid roughly $50k annually, which isn't high by CA tech worker standards.
(1) The purpose of the supercap on the flash DIMM is to store enough power so that when main supply drops, the flash controller can itself down properly with no advance warning.
(2) The flash DIMM is probably not connected electrically to the memory hub; only the power pins are used.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can