5 posts • joined 14 Apr 2011
Indeed. It's the worst atrocity the world has seen since 11/9.
The OED is obviously written by a bunch of jits.
Anybody know why the nexuses don't have SD cards?
Salary is only part of it
In the US, an employee's health insurance and other benefits cost a company nearly as much as his salary. So the average laid-off employee would be paid roughly $50k annually, which isn't high by CA tech worker standards.
(1) The purpose of the supercap on the flash DIMM is to store enough power so that when main supply drops, the flash controller can itself down properly with no advance warning.
(2) The flash DIMM is probably not connected electrically to the memory hub; only the power pins are used.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search