5 posts • joined Wednesday 13th April 2011 17:01 GMT
Re: Not for business use but...
"I doubt that Windows could legitimately refuse to function just because it detected that it had emigrated from its place of origin."
Oh come on, it's refused to function for far more feeble reasons than that...
SSL is BROKEN
SSL is broken; the 600+ CAs, in whom we are supposed to trust implicitly forever, are not all trustworthy. Perhaps a new method of certificate verification, such as Convergence, http://convergence.io, would help.
...when Damon Hart-Davis and Lewis Page meet in the same room at El Reg HQ?
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more
- Developer unleashes bowel-shaking KILLER APP for Google Glass