1 post • joined 13 Apr 2011
BT keep whinging about access to Virgin despite the fact BT already has access to every home Virgin does. It's a complete smokescreen.
This is all about rural areas where there's only BT network so the £2 billion Fujitsu's going to invest is fantastic - providing it's done quickly.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...