1 post • joined 13 Apr 2011
BT keep whinging about access to Virgin despite the fact BT already has access to every home Virgin does. It's a complete smokescreen.
This is all about rural areas where there's only BT network so the £2 billion Fujitsu's going to invest is fantastic - providing it's done quickly.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes