1 post • joined 12 Apr 2011
All fair points - just one small thing
Tell me the one competitor that offers a better price/feature ratio than Apple in this case?
I know of tons of cheaper (and much worse) competitors, just as I know of some (better?) but more expensive products.
I believe that aside from the huge advantage of Apple's App universe the price is exactly the reason these guys see to be winning this game right now. Both Xoom and the Galaxy are way more expensive.
However, if the competition manages to get subsidized ("free") tablets into the channels, then you may have a point...
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop