1 post • joined Tuesday 12th April 2011 18:15 GMT
All fair points - just one small thing
Tell me the one competitor that offers a better price/feature ratio than Apple in this case?
I know of tons of cheaper (and much worse) competitors, just as I know of some (better?) but more expensive products.
I believe that aside from the huge advantage of Apple's App universe the price is exactly the reason these guys see to be winning this game right now. Both Xoom and the Galaxy are way more expensive.
However, if the competition manages to get subsidized ("free") tablets into the channels, then you may have a point...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst