4 posts • joined 12 Apr 2011
£1.89 an episode? not a chance.... 25p? Probably yes.
I hate the license fee however don't think charging for older content that you wouldn't get to see as things stand should necessarily be free, as mentioned the transfer/hosting/bandwidth isn't free so I don't mind a little charge but the figures floated about (that lets face it are probably spot on) are sheer madness. Its an optional extra.
The comments made by the BBC previously regarding content access were maybe a little short sighted?
Only press release I see about this is from July? http://www.dixonsretail.com/dixons/en/mediacentre/mediapressreleases
That was also 'new range' so that would be the range that was maked up by £200 before release...
If however they're knocking £200 off all laptops then I'll buy all of their models they currently sell for £299 thankyouverymuch.
If they have £1m turnover...
I dread to think how much eBay are creaming off the top of that, bunch of twunts.
I'd love to say I'm excited...
..but I'm not...
the last specials were awful and the series went seriously downhill before that.
Please just let it die gracefully & be remembered fondly rather than wringing every last ounce out of it & destroying a once great show.
Mr Flibble is very cross.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders