2 posts • joined 10 Jun 2007
In a printed book?
Shurely shome mis take?
"employees should cough up to this taxable benefit"
What a crap story, is this supposed to be news or just some press release rehashed to try and make it look like a story? You really should just write "Advertisment" at the top of the piece and be done with it.
You need to get your facts right first though - a company mobile phone is not a taxable benefit for the employee and hasn't been for many years.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait