2 posts • joined 10 Jun 2007
In a printed book?
Shurely shome mis take?
"employees should cough up to this taxable benefit"
What a crap story, is this supposed to be news or just some press release rehashed to try and make it look like a story? You really should just write "Advertisment" at the top of the piece and be done with it.
You need to get your facts right first though - a company mobile phone is not a taxable benefit for the employee and hasn't been for many years.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby