2 posts • joined 10 Jun 2007
In a printed book?
Shurely shome mis take?
"employees should cough up to this taxable benefit"
What a crap story, is this supposed to be news or just some press release rehashed to try and make it look like a story? You really should just write "Advertisment" at the top of the piece and be done with it.
You need to get your facts right first though - a company mobile phone is not a taxable benefit for the employee and hasn't been for many years.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE