1 post • joined 8 Apr 2011
Um - Just One "L"
Those of us in close proximity (roughly 40 miles) - tend to spell it with one "L". But yeah - caught that too and had to scratch my head... "Hun?!?! Where the heck is Lewis?" "Really?? We've been to Lewes tons of times!" "No not Lewes!! L-e-w-i-s"
And honestly... Lewes has it good. There are still parts of the peninsula that have *no* coverage.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star