1 post • joined 8 Apr 2011
Um - Just One "L"
Those of us in close proximity (roughly 40 miles) - tend to spell it with one "L". But yeah - caught that too and had to scratch my head... "Hun?!?! Where the heck is Lewis?" "Really?? We've been to Lewes tons of times!" "No not Lewes!! L-e-w-i-s"
And honestly... Lewes has it good. There are still parts of the peninsula that have *no* coverage.
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Competition Your chance to WIN the WORLD'S ONLY HANDHELD ZX SPECTRUM
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring