1 post • joined 8 Apr 2011
Um - Just One "L"
Those of us in close proximity (roughly 40 miles) - tend to spell it with one "L". But yeah - caught that too and had to scratch my head... "Hun?!?! Where the heck is Lewis?" "Really?? We've been to Lewes tons of times!" "No not Lewes!! L-e-w-i-s"
And honestly... Lewes has it good. There are still parts of the peninsula that have *no* coverage.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...