2 posts • joined 7 Apr 2011
Quidco is actually tracking @ £149.98 for the 32GB/64GB iPhone 4S on The One Plan.
Don't get too excited just yet...
Unfortunately the new-build estate I live in falls under the "too expensive to bother with" category whereas the rest of my town (Nuneaton) has been upgraded.
The unprofitable areas are usually those that are quite far from the exchange and currently get abysmally slow speeds i.e. the precise areas which would benefit most from infinity. All the while my boss at work has BT Infinity available to him but he is happy to stick with his 20Mbit ADSL2 - most of which he actually gets.
As already suggested, if your town is listed for upgrade, don't get too excited yet - it's not a done deal.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low