1 post • joined 6 Apr 2011
The city proper is only about 190k people, which is really only downtown Salt Lake, but the transit system it serves is the greater SLC area, which is closer to 1m, nowhere near a comparison to Northampton. This is a fairly good size for sample and should be robust enough a test.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media