1 post • joined Wednesday 6th April 2011 14:51 GMT
The city proper is only about 190k people, which is really only downtown Salt Lake, but the transit system it serves is the greater SLC area, which is closer to 1m, nowhere near a comparison to Northampton. This is a fairly good size for sample and should be robust enough a test.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED