1 post • joined 6 Apr 2011
The city proper is only about 190k people, which is really only downtown Salt Lake, but the transit system it serves is the greater SLC area, which is closer to 1m, nowhere near a comparison to Northampton. This is a fairly good size for sample and should be robust enough a test.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?