1 post • joined 6 Apr 2011
The city proper is only about 190k people, which is really only downtown Salt Lake, but the transit system it serves is the greater SLC area, which is closer to 1m, nowhere near a comparison to Northampton. This is a fairly good size for sample and should be robust enough a test.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months