3 posts • joined Monday 4th April 2011 16:13 GMT
Whatever happened to Microsoft's Asirra (Animal Species Image Recognition for Restricting Access) which asked users to identify photographs of cats and dogs (with a database of 2 million, in 2007); "a task difficult for computers, but easy and accurate for humans."
If anyone seriously suggests increasing the usage of Letter/Number CAPTCHAs, I shall cite them for "cruel and unusual punishment"...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones