1 post • joined 4 Apr 2011
Errm... what about the other 90% of Shoreditch companies?
You know, that sell superfluous services to the 10% of Shoreditch companies that are genuine startups? Motto: "your failure is our success". Unsung heroes of the tech scene, every one of them.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan