1 post • joined 4 Apr 2011
Errm... what about the other 90% of Shoreditch companies?
You know, that sell superfluous services to the 10% of Shoreditch companies that are genuine startups? Motto: "your failure is our success". Unsung heroes of the tech scene, every one of them.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE