1 post • joined 4 Apr 2011
Errm... what about the other 90% of Shoreditch companies?
You know, that sell superfluous services to the 10% of Shoreditch companies that are genuine startups? Motto: "your failure is our success". Unsung heroes of the tech scene, every one of them.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Review + Vid iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous fat pixel density
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst