1 post • joined 4 Apr 2011
Errm... what about the other 90% of Shoreditch companies?
You know, that sell superfluous services to the 10% of Shoreditch companies that are genuine startups? Motto: "your failure is our success". Unsung heroes of the tech scene, every one of them.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs