1 post • joined 1 Apr 2011
BBC Radio 2
Surely mention must be made of Rob Brydon's brilliant, whole-show impersonation of Ken Bruce this morning on Radio 2?
I only realised something wasn't quite right when, during the Popmaster quiz, I began thinking that Uncle Ken might have had a wee tincture or two before the show, such was his cheeky treatment of contestants. It was my wife who eventually rumbled it was Brydon.
The whole thing was hilarious, and a real mimicry tour de force ...
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad