1 post • joined 1 Apr 2011
BBC Radio 2
Surely mention must be made of Rob Brydon's brilliant, whole-show impersonation of Ken Bruce this morning on Radio 2?
I only realised something wasn't quite right when, during the Popmaster quiz, I began thinking that Uncle Ken might have had a wee tincture or two before the show, such was his cheeky treatment of contestants. It was my wife who eventually rumbled it was Brydon.
The whole thing was hilarious, and a real mimicry tour de force ...
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update