1 post • joined 1 Apr 2011
BBC Radio 2
Surely mention must be made of Rob Brydon's brilliant, whole-show impersonation of Ken Bruce this morning on Radio 2?
I only realised something wasn't quite right when, during the Popmaster quiz, I began thinking that Uncle Ken might have had a wee tincture or two before the show, such was his cheeky treatment of contestants. It was my wife who eventually rumbled it was Brydon.
The whole thing was hilarious, and a real mimicry tour de force ...
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests