3 posts • joined 1 Apr 2011
"I'm an optimist"
No one working in security should be an optimist.
"Quicker, cleaner, Java-ier"
Oh great, so now every application is going to start taking 10 times as much memory....
It's a nice change from the patent wars
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap