1 post • joined 1 Apr 2011
Hate to tell ya but the PS3 debued with a higher price than Xbox 360, with less games at launch, PS3 has a total of maybe 3 exclusive games worth playing...the rest play better on xbox, multiplayer better on xbox. PS3 is for a more mature demographic because they are the only ones that can afford the console, its much easier for kids to save up 160$ for a 360 than 350 for a PS3...and yes the numbers are greatly skewed by japan where microsoft has done little to no advertising. a ratio of 28 to 1 in sales ...shows that.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks