1 post • joined Friday 1st April 2011 13:17 GMT
Hate to tell ya but the PS3 debued with a higher price than Xbox 360, with less games at launch, PS3 has a total of maybe 3 exclusive games worth playing...the rest play better on xbox, multiplayer better on xbox. PS3 is for a more mature demographic because they are the only ones that can afford the console, its much easier for kids to save up 160$ for a 360 than 350 for a PS3...and yes the numbers are greatly skewed by japan where microsoft has done little to no advertising. a ratio of 28 to 1 in sales ...shows that.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court