1 post • joined 1 Apr 2011
Hate to tell ya but the PS3 debued with a higher price than Xbox 360, with less games at launch, PS3 has a total of maybe 3 exclusive games worth playing...the rest play better on xbox, multiplayer better on xbox. PS3 is for a more mature demographic because they are the only ones that can afford the console, its much easier for kids to save up 160$ for a 360 than 350 for a PS3...and yes the numbers are greatly skewed by japan where microsoft has done little to no advertising. a ratio of 28 to 1 in sales ...shows that.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise