3 posts • joined 31 Mar 2011
"All attempts by Japan and Europe have failed so far.."
Ermm....Mars Express has been in orbit there for 5 years...
re OK smart arse...
Yes because there were clearly no transfer of legal documents before email was invented so none of those options are credible.....
It's a question of duty of care - if you use a courier, or *registered* mail (or recorded delivery) then you have exercised reasonable care in transporting sensitive material. If you elect to transfer the material yourself through the use of unencrypted email and have no checks in place to confirm you are sending to the correct address then you have *not* demonstrated a reasonable duty of care.
@Tim - Grrrr....ESA mission
It's an ** ESA ** mission. Nothing to do with NASA.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise