3 posts • joined 31 Mar 2011
"All attempts by Japan and Europe have failed so far.."
Ermm....Mars Express has been in orbit there for 5 years...
re OK smart arse...
Yes because there were clearly no transfer of legal documents before email was invented so none of those options are credible.....
It's a question of duty of care - if you use a courier, or *registered* mail (or recorded delivery) then you have exercised reasonable care in transporting sensitive material. If you elect to transfer the material yourself through the use of unencrypted email and have no checks in place to confirm you are sending to the correct address then you have *not* demonstrated a reasonable duty of care.
@Tim - Grrrr....ESA mission
It's an ** ESA ** mission. Nothing to do with NASA.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes