3 posts • joined 31 Mar 2011
This is rather interesting
As I've already seen Angry Birds available for purchase at stores here in Germany. This makes it seem that those are actually bootlegs?
He should take Apple to Court for unfair trade practices
Here in Germany I'm sure he would get plenty of support.
Don't know what they were thinking honestly,
EMI says that the flute riff could only be recognized by a highly educated musical ear. Well I guess that means that my music teacher in elementary school was really top notch, because she introduced me to the Kookaburra song well before Men at Work came out with their song in 1983.
When I heard their song and the flute riff, I was pretty excited because I recognized the Kookaburra song being mixed into their music.
I guess at the age of 11 years old I had a highly educated musical ear, and that in a country where we don't have Kookaburras or gum trees for that matter.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung