3 posts • joined 31 Mar 2011
This is rather interesting
As I've already seen Angry Birds available for purchase at stores here in Germany. This makes it seem that those are actually bootlegs?
He should take Apple to Court for unfair trade practices
Here in Germany I'm sure he would get plenty of support.
Don't know what they were thinking honestly,
EMI says that the flute riff could only be recognized by a highly educated musical ear. Well I guess that means that my music teacher in elementary school was really top notch, because she introduced me to the Kookaburra song well before Men at Work came out with their song in 1983.
When I heard their song and the flute riff, I was pretty excited because I recognized the Kookaburra song being mixed into their music.
I guess at the age of 11 years old I had a highly educated musical ear, and that in a country where we don't have Kookaburras or gum trees for that matter.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know