2 posts • joined 30 Mar 2011
Re: A buddy of mines dad once said...
APU - Auxiliary Power Unit
there is a picture of one here
"thank you, come again"
He wants Macs from Apple?
After a performance like that, I hope serving Big MACS and APPLE Apple pies is his next JOB. However, McDonalds may have a high enough bar for him to fail at the first hurdle.
Too much wishful thinking on my part. Must remember to keep taking the tablets.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip