2 posts • joined 30 Mar 2011
Re: A buddy of mines dad once said...
APU - Auxiliary Power Unit
there is a picture of one here
"thank you, come again"
He wants Macs from Apple?
After a performance like that, I hope serving Big MACS and APPLE Apple pies is his next JOB. However, McDonalds may have a high enough bar for him to fail at the first hurdle.
Too much wishful thinking on my part. Must remember to keep taking the tablets.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat