2 posts • joined 30 Mar 2011
Re: A buddy of mines dad once said...
APU - Auxiliary Power Unit
there is a picture of one here
"thank you, come again"
He wants Macs from Apple?
After a performance like that, I hope serving Big MACS and APPLE Apple pies is his next JOB. However, McDonalds may have a high enough bar for him to fail at the first hurdle.
Too much wishful thinking on my part. Must remember to keep taking the tablets.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad