2 posts • joined 30 Mar 2011
Re: A buddy of mines dad once said...
APU - Auxiliary Power Unit
there is a picture of one here
"thank you, come again"
He wants Macs from Apple?
After a performance like that, I hope serving Big MACS and APPLE Apple pies is his next JOB. However, McDonalds may have a high enough bar for him to fail at the first hurdle.
Too much wishful thinking on my part. Must remember to keep taking the tablets.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can