1 post • joined 30 Mar 2011
Not good for MVNO either
Peoples seem to think that it's only tmob's clients, ATT's that will be effected. MVNo's like tracfone, who've been getting a beter deal from Tmob, will now have to sit at the bargaining table with even less cards in their hands. This means one of two things for my net10 deal; the next upgrade I get will more than likely be a CDMA based phone, and plan, and the plans are certainly not going to be any cheaper.
Then again I might be wrong (and I hope so), seeing that tracfone almost floated ATT's figures in the last quarter, which they might do again, in which case, AT&T might rest most of tracfone's subscribers away seeing that they can now afford the increase of BW usage.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth