1 post • joined 30 Mar 2011
Not good for MVNO either
Peoples seem to think that it's only tmob's clients, ATT's that will be effected. MVNo's like tracfone, who've been getting a beter deal from Tmob, will now have to sit at the bargaining table with even less cards in their hands. This means one of two things for my net10 deal; the next upgrade I get will more than likely be a CDMA based phone, and plan, and the plans are certainly not going to be any cheaper.
Then again I might be wrong (and I hope so), seeing that tracfone almost floated ATT's figures in the last quarter, which they might do again, in which case, AT&T might rest most of tracfone's subscribers away seeing that they can now afford the increase of BW usage.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?