4 posts • joined 25 Mar 2011
Re: What would be really useful...
Erm, all non-EU patents are 'invalid' within the EU - what with them being non-EU and all.
Toshiba could exceed my expectations quite easily...
by not deleting the support forum and expunging all traces of the device from their website within 4 months of launch unlike with the Folio.
However, more likely they will be pretending it never existed by Easter.
'We can be pretty sure what the unspecified number of Storm Shadows was, as the Tornado can carry only one Storm Shadow into combat '
Four hardpoints on a GR4 are capable of carrying Storm Shadow, however with drop tanks on the wing pylons it's quite possible they carried two each, for example:-
'The Harrier could even carry Storm Shadow, assuming you actually wanted to do that for some reason.'
Err, no it couldn't - http://services.parliament.uk/hansard/Lords/ByDate/20101111/writtenanswers/part004.html
'The Harrier fleet actually had more aircraft modernised to drop the latest smart weaponry'
Apparently not Brimstone (main anti-armour air-to-ground missile) though (see above).
Plus with less than half the combat radius of a Tornado GR4, a Harrier taking off from the coast of Libya (never mind a safe distance out to sea) wouldn't get half way across the country without refueling putting targets in the south out of range entirely.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes