4 posts • joined 25 Mar 2011
Re: What would be really useful...
Erm, all non-EU patents are 'invalid' within the EU - what with them being non-EU and all.
Toshiba could exceed my expectations quite easily...
by not deleting the support forum and expunging all traces of the device from their website within 4 months of launch unlike with the Folio.
However, more likely they will be pretending it never existed by Easter.
'We can be pretty sure what the unspecified number of Storm Shadows was, as the Tornado can carry only one Storm Shadow into combat '
Four hardpoints on a GR4 are capable of carrying Storm Shadow, however with drop tanks on the wing pylons it's quite possible they carried two each, for example:-
'The Harrier could even carry Storm Shadow, assuming you actually wanted to do that for some reason.'
Err, no it couldn't - http://services.parliament.uk/hansard/Lords/ByDate/20101111/writtenanswers/part004.html
'The Harrier fleet actually had more aircraft modernised to drop the latest smart weaponry'
Apparently not Brimstone (main anti-armour air-to-ground missile) though (see above).
Plus with less than half the combat radius of a Tornado GR4, a Harrier taking off from the coast of Libya (never mind a safe distance out to sea) wouldn't get half way across the country without refueling putting targets in the south out of range entirely.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests