1 post • joined 24 Mar 2011
I've owned the stock for a number of year. It seems like there has been some interest in this stock over the past few months. The stock hit a high around 49, then someone need it to go down (Puts anyone?) and lower rankings ensued. Stock went down below 40. Then over the last couple of days, rumors started to trickle that it was now time to buy RedHat. Today it's up over $6. Can't get any more obvious folks . . .
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE