1 post • joined 24 Mar 2011
I've owned the stock for a number of year. It seems like there has been some interest in this stock over the past few months. The stock hit a high around 49, then someone need it to go down (Puts anyone?) and lower rankings ensued. Stock went down below 40. Then over the last couple of days, rumors started to trickle that it was now time to buy RedHat. Today it's up over $6. Can't get any more obvious folks . . .
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why