1 post • joined 24 Mar 2011
I've owned the stock for a number of year. It seems like there has been some interest in this stock over the past few months. The stock hit a high around 49, then someone need it to go down (Puts anyone?) and lower rankings ensued. Stock went down below 40. Then over the last couple of days, rumors started to trickle that it was now time to buy RedHat. Today it's up over $6. Can't get any more obvious folks . . .
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion