1 post • joined 24 Mar 2011
I've owned the stock for a number of year. It seems like there has been some interest in this stock over the past few months. The stock hit a high around 49, then someone need it to go down (Puts anyone?) and lower rankings ensued. Stock went down below 40. Then over the last couple of days, rumors started to trickle that it was now time to buy RedHat. Today it's up over $6. Can't get any more obvious folks . . .
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE